Friday, April 13, 2012

Sorry about being absent so much.....

but this is how it is atm....
thank goodness for these.....

It's a rough time but everything ALWAYS works out in the end.


On a lovelier note my darling youngest son is partnering a young lady in our local show ball. At the moment they are learning several dances along with etiquette. Not bad for a young man with Aspergers. I am so so proud of him (as I am of all my kids) but over the years this boy has continued to surprise & astonish us with his way.

I'm so excited for the night of the ball!!

Hope you all take care in my extended absences....
Caroline xo


1 comment:

Lisha said...

So good to see you back again Caroline. Love the orange guy carrying his orange belly, I feel like that too sometimes. I hope all is well with you.

As for the ball, how exciting! It's wonderful to see our children in a different light and this one sounds extra special.

Lishaxx

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails