Friday, August 26, 2011

Soldier Boy's Wedding -Part 2


You'll have to ignore the C*!# scanning job my scanners been playing up of late & even when you put the photo's in straight they come out looking like this. Hope you can see past it to the beautiful photos.
I still couldn't resist posting them....Mmmm a mother's heart.
And don't start me about blogger...it hasn't let me load photo's for weeks




Emerald(Dd), My new daughter, Soldier Boy(Ds), Lane(Ds)


My Two Boyz!


All of us together!!

Have a great weekend

Caroline xoxo


PS-Just for the record I will probably just HAVE to post more yet.
Stay tuned!


2 comments:

Donna said...

Ahhhh, the photos are great!
Blogger wants everyone to Update to the New Blogger template. If you're still using Classic Blogger, you'll need to move up.
Happy weekend!
hughugs

Gill - That British Woman said...

what lovely photos and a great looking couple. I love her wedding dress she looks lovely,

Gill in Canada

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails