Sunday, May 16, 2010

TWO DOGS & A GARDEN

This morning I sat out in the garden reading this beautiful book that I got for Valentines Day & haven't had much of a chance to read.


It is quite cold outside today, so I didn't sit out for long. Just a short time, breathing the crisp cool air while Chloe chewed on her bone & Maverick sat a short distance away chewing his.

So just like the book title we were "Two Dogs & a Garden"

I then left the cold behind & the dogs still chewing their bones, went inside and made myself a hot cuppa. I love Sundays.....
CAROLINE xoxo.......

4 comments:

Tania said...

It's raining here, has been all day. Not complaining at all but no sitting outside in the garden for me today.

xTania

Jan said...

Sounds like an interesting book, hope you get back to it soon.
Blessings - Jan

Donna said...

It's heating Up here in Texas...we are SO ready for it...also our rainy season...
Pretty book!
hughugs

cathy said...

Hello Caroline
How did your week go - anymore luck reading you fairly newish book. Sounds interesting, you must tell us about it sometime
Bit cold down here to be sitting outside at the moment - down to 2c this morning although the BOM is promising higher overnights next week
BTW I now have a new blog - http://stillwaters-cathy.blogspot.com/
Take care
Cathy

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails