Tuesday, April 7, 2009

EASTER EGGS

Just as Jesus rose and lived again eggs are the birth of something new and therefore a symbol of new life. Hence they have long been associated with the festival of Easter.




Easter Eggs are traditionally eaten on Easter Sunday with the Easter Bunny doing his rounds on Easter Saturday night after all the good children have gone off to the land of nod. Well maybe that is wishful thinking with the land of nod stuff (I'm dreaming again).

Then again I talked to soldier boy on the phone tonight he asked me if Easter Bunny would still be coming to him this year!! I mean can you believe it??

Lastly if you are looking for activities to do with your children over Easter look at this.


I haven't been right through this site but it looks like it has a good mix of Easter goodies - Pictures to Colour, Games, Crafts, Poems & stories just the thing if you start prematurely pulling your hair out over the Easter break.


CAROLINE xoxo

3 comments:

Lisha said...

We'll be heading up to Queensland for the holidays, getting the families together and a birthday party for my middle son, nearly 7. I know the Easter Bunny will be following us there too. I hope your long weekend is enjoyable. Happy Easter Caroline and family, much peace and joy to you, glad to see you celebrate the real reason for Easter too!

Technonana said...

Eggsactly!! Beautiful Eggs!!

Joolz said...

Hi Caroline

Have a Happy Easter. We are off to Perth for 2 weeks (all four of us together). Wish me luck with 2 teenagers, traversing the Nullabour Plain for 2 days....'Are we there yet?'.

Cheers - Joolz

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails