Monday, October 13, 2008

CHICK PEA

A few years ago I came across Chick Pea while visiting Farm Fest in Toowoomba. I love going to Farm Fest but can never seem to get there every year ( ho hum I love Toowoomba at anytime)Anyway I bought a few things from Chick Pea a little zip top bag I use as a make up bag and another kind of small tote which I use as a toiletrie bag which is great as it fits the whole families things in. I've fell in love with them even more this year as I have been away visiting Casey so much. Check them out I love the vintage kind of fabrics they use. I got mine in the Cowboy/Cowgirl fabric which of course is just my thing. Also really like the Cooking Kids fabric & the Cars.











Incidentally if any of you Aussie bloggers no where I can get Western/Cowboy/Cowgirl home accessories in Australia can you please leave me a comment/link. I usually buy from U.S.A but now the dollar is not as good as it was. Still get some stuff so any contacts are good I love my house being Rustic/Western decorated.
Forgot to add that even though the bags are fabric they are clear plastic covered so great for wet stuff.
Chick Pea for BABIES and CHILDREN clothes and accessories

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails