Saturday, October 18, 2008

ARMY

I'm proud to say my son will be the next generation of Anzacs as I am so proud of our Anzacs that have been before him. I am so proud that he loves our beautiful country so much that he is willing to defend it and all of us.
This was awarded to him a little while ago.




I'm proud to share traditions

built on the foundation of

the Anzac legend.


I'm proud to build on the heritage of service,

mateship and sacrifice of

previous generations.


I'm proud to serve the Australian people

by securing their future.


I'm proud to secure peace and

safety for the people of other

countries when they

need help.

AND to top all that off this proud Mum

couldn't put the photo straight

Anyway it reads "COURAGE INITIATIVE TEAMWORK"


I'M AN AUSTRALIAN SOLDIER

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Caroline it is a wonderful thing to be proud of a child and their chosen path in life. Just wanted to let you know that I share your pride in a young man in this day and age who has decided on a career path that is reliant upon being told what to do and obeying those instructions. That is not so easy for a lot of the young people out there.

It means he has come from a supportive family who value the concept that we all have things to learn. But it also means he has a solid core - he knows himself, he trusts himself enough to trust others and he knows that to obey can be the greatest mark of a man(or woman).

Congratulations to you all.

daisymum

Caroline said...

Thank you so much for your kind kind words....

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails